Terms and Conditions
Cancellation Policy for Short-Term Apartment Rentals
The guest will be charged a prepayment of 50% of the total price after reservation. The rest 50% will be paid upon arrival in cash or with a credit card together with a fee for additional people.
The guest will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel after reservation and the total price if they cancel in the 7 days before arrival.
Please, note, that Christmas and New Year reservation are non-refundable and 100% will be charged from your credit card right after booking.
-According to the Czech law, every foreigner has to report his stay in the Czech republic and we can help you with this! You will only need to fill an online form and we will do the rest for you (it’s the same kind of form like in a hotel). Shall you have any questions – just ask. 🙂
– According to the Czech Law each person, who comes to Prague has to pay city tax if the purpose of stay is recreation or healing. City tax is 15 CZK (60 cents) per person per night. We’re sorry for this inconvenience, but this tax has to be paid upon arrival in cash. People under 18 or over 70 years old are not obliged to pay this tax.
Inside the Apartment
– Please note that smoking is not allowed in the apartment. This is a strict rule. (If there is a balcony, you can smoke there, of course).
– Please leave the apartment in the same condition as it was upon your arrival. All bed linen/tea towels and other textile as well.
– Check-in from 15h00 (we will do our best to prepare your apartment as early as possible) and check-out until 11h00 (you can leave your luggage in our office afterwards).
– We kindly ask you not to make noise in the apartment, hallways and other common areas in the house after 22:00 and before 6:00 AM. There are local and many old people in the house and we promised to be quiet and maintain friendly relations.
– We love our guests so much that we provide a welcome set consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, detergent (dishwasher and washing machine), hair&body 2in1 shampoo, toilet paper, kitchen utensils, towels and bed linen, if you need more of anything listed above, you are free to purchase it in convenient stores, they are everywhere.
– In case you stay in our apartment for more than 7 days, we will clean and change towels/linen and refresh the welcome set once a week for free. Please contact us to arrange it; we will not enter the apartment unless you ask/allow us to.
– If you break something, please tell us. It happens, life is life 🙂
– If you want to be online during your stay in Prague, we have SIM cards with data, so you don’t have to look for them.
– Almost all our short-term rentals are located in the historical center, so it’s forbidden to have an Air Conditioning (Prague’s center is inscribed in the UNESCO Heritage List) and when it’s getting hot – which happens for a couple of days during summer – we recommend you to keep all windows shut during the day and open in the evening. When you sleep it’s better to close them as well, because it is an European capital city and it can be noisy sometimes (contact us and we will arrange you a fan).
Strongly reccomend you travel to Prague withour car, since from all our short-term apartment rentals you could walk everywhere by foot.
If you come to Prague by car, we would recommend you to book a garage online, since it’s cheaper than street parking, search, please, for mrparkit or centralparking online, they have best prices in Prague. You won’t need your car, because you could walk to all sight from your apartment, so just leave it at the garage for the whole stay.
Also you could park on the WHITE lines on the street. For Prague 1 the price is about 25 euros/day and you could pay max for 16 hours (1,5 euro/hr 8:00-24:00, from 24:00 to 8:00 parking is free). For Prague 2,3 the price is 1,2-1,3 euro/hr and the parking is usually free on weekends and nights (18:00/20:00 – 8:00 is free).
The is an interactive parking map on the website parkujvklidu, look for violet zone(=white line on the street) to get more info.
The last option, you could park several metro stops away from the city center on the street free of charge.
If you still hesitate, during the check-in we will together find best parking option for you!
If you have any questions regarding our house rules or cancellation policy, please, do not hezitate to write us e-mail – email@example.com. We will be happy to answer all of them and make your holidays in Prague stress-free 🙂
If you still wondering, how to check-in, visit this page.